Skip to main content

Sufficient Grace


In two short days I will be on my way to Lufubu, Zambia where I will be serving as a Salesian Lay Missioner. I have created this blog for those of you who would like to follow along on my mission. While I make no promises to post with any sort of diligence, I hope to use this blog as a way to share my experiences with those back home. I am certain the upcoming year will bring many joys as well as many challenges. I take comfort in God's grace and I know that it is truly His power that will guide me as I seek to serve the young and the poor alongside the Salesians of Don Bosco. Please keep me and the other SLMs in your prayers as we embark on this journey! 

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.” 
2 Corinthians 12:9

Comments

  1. Looking forward to your postings! Safe travels. Best regards to Bro. Rob. Fr. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie travelled to Lusaka, Zambia overnight 1-2 Sep. The Salesians of the Provincial House in Lusaka hosted her through Tues, 5 Sep when she caught a ride with the new priest for the Salesian mission in Lufubu. I'm sure Father Lee's pickup was much nicer than the long bus ride she had anticipated. She arrived safely, but has experienced power and internet issues since then and will give us details when she is able. Debbie S (Mom)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment